SMALL GROUP MATERIAL
- What stood out to you today in hearing Korban’s story? Why do you think that is important?
- Korban talked about some things in his life that took more of priority than God, we usually call those in church-speak “idols.” What idols did Korban mention that he had? (Potential Answers: Hockey, Success, a toxic relationship)
- How did those idols impact Korban?
- How did Jesus turn Korban in the right direction?
- When Korban let go of the idols, how did that impact his life, and how do you think that will impact his future?
- Are there any idols that you might have in your life? What could they be? What would it take for you to let them go?
- Are you going to do anything differently next week based on what you talked about tonight? If so, what?