Theme of: Patience, being in God’s presence and developing meaningful friendships
- Was there anything specific that was said that stuck out you?
- Josh spoke about Jenaye and himself asking for a word for the year. They felt God gave them the word patience. What do you think patience looks like in your life?
- Read about Mary and Martha in Luke 10:40. Who do you most relate to and why?
- Josh said that COVID has revealed to us what deep meaningful friendships look like and how we need them. He said that to have good friends means being a good friend. Why do these types of friendship matter and do you have them?
- Josh concluded the talk about a call to leadership and even being a pastor. Did this resonate with any of you and if so, why?