SMALL GROUP MATERIAL
- What stood out to you tonight? Did you learn anything new?
- Before tonight, how would you have described the Church?
- There were many examples that Chris used to describe the role of the Holy Spirit (helper, teacher, the one who convicts, indweller, source of revelation, wisdom, and power, life-giver, sanctifier), what’s your favourite and why? Which one is your least favourite and why?
- The Church is described as Christ’s bride. What does that tell you about the relationship between Jesus and the Church? How does it make you feel?
- Chris spoke about Bezalel and the disciples, one being filled with wisdom and creativity, the other being filled with power. If every member of the Church were to be filled with wisdom, creativity and power what impact do you think that would have in your life, and the wider Church?
- As we end this series, and look to continue growing in faith, who would be an example in your life that you could model faith after?