Scripture: Psalm 23 | A psalm of being present with God
1. What stood out to you from today’s small talk?
2. Daniel spoke about using journaling, bible reading and times of prayer and silence to be present every day with God. What helps you be present with God?
3. Daniel said that he felt called to Edmonton as his mission field. Where is your mission field?
4. Daniel spoke about a prophetic word of a lamp stand being rocked and prayers falling out. Prayers that have been prayed for years at Beulah. What is your prayer for Beulah?
5. “SLOW DOWN” – Daniel said that would be the one piece of advice he would give to his teenage-self. In response to this he felt called to simply be faithful every day. What does slowing down and being faithful daily look like for you?