SMALL GROUP MATERIAL
- With all that’s been going in the world, how are you feeling?
- Identifying blind spots are so important in our lives. Can you identify any prejudices you may or used to hold?
- See if someone is willing to share an experience when they witnessed, heard about or experienced injustice. Then ask: What emotions did you feel when you heard about or experienced that situation? What changes if any did you make as a result?
- The bible is clear that we are all made in the image of God and are saved by grace. What does this mean to you?
- What stood out to you from the story (Matthew 8:5-13) about the faith of the centurion? How may it relate today?