SMALL GROUP MATERIAL
- Begin by reading Rev 7:9-12. Who do you think of when you read this passage. What does this make you think heaven look like?
- What did you learn from the conversation today?
- Racism is often a hard conversation for people, and especially people in the church. Why do you think that is?
- Jess spoke about forgiveness being essential to her faith and that it plays a big part when experiencing racism. Is there anyone you have to seek forgiveness from or give forgiveness to?
- What do you think your role in dismantling racism looks like?