2022-1-12 Life Shared
SMALL GROUP MATERIAL
Small Group Questions:
- What feelings or thoughts come up for you around this idea of sharing your faith?
- What stood out to you from what Jon shared? What inspired and challenged you?
- Read 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
- What do these verses tell us about evangelism?
- Have you ever had a moment in conversation where you felt like you stepped into what God was already up to?
- What prevents you from slowing down and noticing God and people more?
- Why do you think our culture has such a negative perception of the word evangelism?
- What excites you about sharing your faith?
- What makes you nervous about sharing your faith?
- Can you share a time when you were inspired by radical hospitality?
- How can we practice the art of hospitality more frequently and effectively in our context?
- Take a moment to write down the names of three people in your life who don’t yet know Jesus and spend some time praying for them in groups?