2022-1-19 Life Shared
SMALL GROUP MATERIAL
Small Group Questions:
- How do you feel about the idea that God wants to partner with you?
- What stood out to you from what Danielle shared? What inspired and challenged you?
- Read Acts 1:8
- What fears come up when you think about God wanting to use you to reach others?
- In what way(s) does the Holy Spirit empower us to share our faith?
- What do you think about the idea that God can use unlikely people?
- Have there been times when you have viewed people as projects? What do you think Danielle meant by that statement? Have you seen evangelism practiced like this?
- When it comes to the idea of God using us to reach others, what kind of unnecessary pressure do we put on oursleves?
- Think back to the person that God used in your life to invite you into a relationship with Him. What made their witness so compelling and attractive to you?
- What would it look like for you to change your posture by asking the questions that Danielle suggested like, “How can I serve? How can I love? How can I connect?” in your local context
- Spend some time praying that the Holy Spirit would give you:
LOVE – BOLDNESS -FEARLESSNESS – POWER – WISDOM AND OPPORTUNITY