2022-May 4; 11 & 18 My Testimony
SMALL GROUP MATERIAL
Small Group Questions:
- What was your first impression of today’s testimonies? What was a stand-out moment?
- Where did you see God working in their lives?
- Was there anything said that felt relatable to your story?
- Was there anything said that has encouraged or helped you in your faith?
- Have one or two students/leaders share their Testimony.
- What are some helpful things we should know about you? Weird quirks? Habits? IRRATIONAL Fears?
- Share some of your story before giving your life to Jesus.
- Describe your first impression of God. How old were you? Where were you? What happened in that place?
- Who or what helped you understand the person of Jesus Christ? Describe the situation.
- Think of a time you had difficulty believing or trusting God. What did that look like for you?
- What was the resolution of that crisis of faith?
- What does your current relationship with God look like?
- What is one thing you wish your teenage self knew?
- What is your prayer for today’s youth?